Washington – District of Columbia does not only provide us the traditional places to visit but it brings an all-new perspective to everything to how we look at it. It is one the most beautiful locations in the northwest America to explore. Washington is also the birthplace for Starbucks and its famous football team.
BEST THINGS TO DO IN WASHINGTON DC :
- Rock Creek Park: Rock Creek Park is a very popular place for hiking, biking, skateboarding, and other adventurous kinds of stuff. This Park is an astonishing destination for tourists. Also, it is the third national park designed by the federal government. It is spread across 1.754 acres of public land. You can even play golf and tennis in some of the centers. You can even pan for a picnic in the stunning picnic spot.
- Eastern Market: The Eastern Market was opened in the year 1873, and it is a national historic landmark. This place was the major market for buying meat, cheese, freshly baked goods. You can wander around this market and get to taste the famous blueberry pancakes. You can get to witness the woodcarvings, letterpress prints, and other decorative items on the weekends. Get to know the life of locals and experience the buzzy new restaurants.
- Tidal Basin: If you have never been to D.C., then this is a place that should be your first thing to do when you visit. The Tidal Basin is a popular love sight. This area feels romantic due to the beautiful cherry blossom trees gifted by Tokyo bloom into cotton candy tufts, which is the main reason to attract visitors. You can visit this place and experience the peaceful vibe. You can even rent a paddleboat and Near Marine Avenue and enjoy the lovely weather with your loved ones.
Our Most Popular Destinations
BEST TIME TO VISIT WASHINGTON DC:
- The best time to visit Washington D.C. is between March to May because this is the time the cherry blossoms start blooming, and it is also celebrated as the National Cherry Blossom Day. Other than that, the period between September to November is also a pretty good time, you can get various discounts on airfares and hotel booking.
HOW TO COMMUTE IN WASHINGTON DC:
- The best way to travel within this city is via metro and this is very convenient and cheap mode of transport. You can also take the Washington D.C. Circulator buses, which cover almost all the routes. Other than that, you can book a tour bus which will guide you through the whole city. or if you are comfortable walking, then this is the best way to roam around as most of the attractions can be reached by walking.
Experience Budget Travel, Rich Experience!
We intend to take the struggle out of your travel planning by our tie-ups with all the major airlines and Industry's Experts for travel.