About Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways, one of the youngest and the most sustainable global airlines across 6 continents and is known as World’s fastest growing airlines. The Qatar Airways is a state-owned flagship courier which is Headquartered at Doha. It has a fleet size of more than 200 aircrafts which flies over 130 destinations on a daily basis. The Qatar Airways is regarded as ‘World’s Best Business Class’, ‘Best Business Class Seat’ and ‘Best Airline in the Middle East’.
TYPES OF CABINS QATAR AIRWAYS:
- First Class: the luxurious experience traveling by the first class like never before. The lunge seats that can be converted into the flatbeds with 6.5 feet legroom. The exquisite class is equipped with the massage functions and a complete entertainment system including the 26-inch television screens. The first-class booking is only available at Airbus A350 and Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
- Business Class: the business class you all the things that you can need up in the air for a comfortable journey. It has the first cabins to offer a forward-facing seat that is a recliner that bends till 180 degree and also comes with the massage functions and a dining table like features. The Media center comes with an all access of USB, HDMI, NFC ports along with the world class meal up on the sky.
- Premium Economy: Awarded as ‘Best in the World’ by Skytrax Awards for two consecutive years. The Seats with a pitch of 34 inches. Every individual seat is backed up with their 10.6-inch touch display and entertainment device. The seats are equipped with USB ports that can connect your devices like digital cameras. Passengers are also provided with the WIFI and GSM telephony services.
QATAR AIRWAYS BAGGAGE POLICIES:
- Check in Baggage: The baggage policies differ from the class and the duration of the journey i.e., distance. The airlines allow a total of two bags 25 kgs,30kgs,35kgs respectively for Economy, business and the first class. The LBH should not exceed by 158cms (by piece) and 300cm (by weight).
- Carry-on baggage: The passengers can carry one bag that should go in the overhead bin and should not be more than 56x46x25 cm and one personal item that can be a purse, laptop bag, camera or a small musical instrument.
- Travelling with Animals: Qatar Airways does not permit transport of certain breeds of dogs and cats as these animals are normally susceptible to increased risk of heat stroke when exposed to stress or temperatures above 21°C. The pet food is served on the flight and the pets are walked outside their canals. The pets are provided with the larger kennel as compared to other Airlines.
QATAR AIRLINES CHECK-IN OPTIONS:
- Web check in: you can check in with their official website www.qatarairways.com with your booking reference number or confirmation code before 48 hours 90 minutes before the departure of your flight. you can choose your seat and visit fast bag drop at the airport for a smooth experience. Online check in is just not available for flights from Sarajevo.
- Mobile Check in: You can also check in from the Qatar airways mobile application which is available at the play store and the app store and avail exciting offers at the App. You can hold up the booking for 72 hours in exchange of a minimal charge.
HOW TO BOOK QATAR AIRWAYS FLIGHT TICKETS?
- Visit the official website of Qatar Airways.
- The Homepage will get open with the flight details.
- After that, select the date, origin city and the destination you want to book the tickets for.
- Select also the number of passengers and the class and click on the option Find Flights.
- You can then select the flight that fits the best for your destination at the available time, then click ‘Continue’.
- Then you will need to put up the passenger information.
- Moving forward, you then need to choose a payment method by which you wish to purchase the flight tickets.
Experience Budget Travel, Rich Experience!
We intend to take the struggle out of your travel planning by our tie-ups with all the major airlines and Industry's Experts for travel.