A city big enough and not like one of those crowded metropolitan cities and a city small enough to live peacefully on the countryside! CHICAGO got something for everyone. It is the third largest city in the whole of America. The city is known for its in-house music production which is known as ‘EDM’ in popular culture. A city that is known for its art and culture and a bit of hippie vibe to it. A place for all the party freaks and shopaholics with a tint of intellect of historical and industrial museums. The city is also known as the city of lakes which can catch your eye to witness the most astonishing view besides your eye.
BEST THINGS TO DO IN CHICAGO:
- Museum Of Science and Industry:- This place of Chicago is an extensive Museum of Science and Industrial development with all the innovative roots having 35000+ artifacts which inspires creativity. It is a wonderful place to gain some knowledge in a hot summer day when you don’t want to go out heat yourself up. This place is not only imbibed in History but has a theatre and a gaming zone too for everyone.
- Grant Park and Buckingham Fountain:- The Grant Park is one of the premier spots of you visit Chicago on the earthen edge of the northern fringes. A place which is a landmark of the city. The heart of the Grant Park is Buckingham fountain which conducts lights and water shows on a regular basis with heartfelt music and a cozy vibe all around.
- The Magnificent Walk:- The paradise for all the shopaholics in the city and beyond. Be ready to put a dent on your pocket and loose your savings to the things kept for later. This portion of Michigan Avenue that stretches between lake shore of the Chicago River. You are going to experience the celebrity like with luxurious retailers like Sans Fifth Avenue, Macy's and Lord & Taylor etc.
- Chicago Architecture River Cruise:- Just like Amsterdam, Chicago is also built along with a river and has waterways in the city. We put this Ride in a must visit Ride because this Cruise will give you a 360 degree view of the city maybe from a distance but will be worth it. The views you will get of the city is beyond comparison.
BEST TIME TO VISIT CHICAGO:
- Late in the summer, early summer, or early fall, in particular May, June, September, and October,are the best times to visit for milder weather. During these months, the temperatures are generally moderate, averaging 12°C to 21°C, and festivals are diverse, and crowds can be managed.
HOW TO COMMUTE IN CHICAGO:
- Public transit, in particular the train is the best way to commute in Chicago. The L is inexpensive and straightforward to use, operated by the Chicago Transit Agency. The CTA also runs a comprehensive bus system with almost all attractions served by their routes. The regional Metro Rail system stops in the entire city and the suburbs of Chicago. Public transportation to the town from both local airports is available as well.