London is one the greatest Cosmopolitan City in the World with an incredible array of museums, shops and restaurants. London is renowned for its art, architectural style, cuisine, and fashion, making it worth a visit for everyone.
BEST THINGS TO DO IN LONDON:
- Big Ben: Big Ben is a tower clock known for its accuracy and for its massive hour bell. Strictly speaking, the name refers only to the bell, which weighs 15.1 tons (13.7 metric tons), but it is commonly associated with the whole clock tower at the northern end of the Houses of Parliament, in the London borough of Westminster.
- London Eye: The London Eye is located on the River Thames is meant to deliver great views and not a thrilling ride. It circles around slowly, offering an unbeatable bird's-eye perspective of London's South Bank. However, those with a fear of heights should beware: When you're more than 400 feet high, the 360-degree views can be a bit disconcerting but it's worth a look.
- Buckingham Palace: A palace where we can witness the living class of one of the most popular royal families of the World. Despite of this fact that there is still a kind of monarchy present in England, the Palace draws a huge number of tourists to it. A great place for Architectural geeks and History Buffs.
BEST TIME TO VISIT LONDON:
- England experiences relatively mild and somewhat rainy weather year-round, and when you should go depends on what you'd most like to experience. Spring, summer, and fall allow for taking in the parks and getting the most out of how walkable London is, while winter is beautiful and festive for those looking to get their fill of Christmas markets and traditional cheer.
HOW TO COMMUTE IN LONDON:
- London is a place where you can get public transport of all sorts by Road, by train, by Air and even by Water ways in the city. The transit is London is incredibly easy and cheap here.