About Lufthansa Airlines
Dentsche Lufthansa AG is a German Airline and is the 2nd biggest airline of Europe. The Headquarters of this Airline is in Cologne. Lufthansa AG is one of the 5 founding members of the Star Alliance which is the largest Alliance of the World. The Lufthansa Airline has the largest fleet of the World comprising 700 aircrafts in total. The primary hub of the Airline is Frankfort Airport.
TYPES OF LUFTHANSA AIRLINES CABINS
- First Class: The first class has wider seats, more legroom and headrest. The passengers will be provided with free inflight entertainment System and Wi-Fi so that they stay connected. The first-class passengers can enjoy meals made by proclaimed chefs of the America.
- Business Class: Teamed up with a premium travel experience. The passengers of business have the access to flagship lounges. The business is equipped with wider seats and more legroom. The have larger menu to choose from the premium meals. They can enjoy inflight entertainment on the device provided. They are also given complementary pillows and Blanket.
- Premium Economy: You will experience speed through your check-in, baggage drops and boarding. The on-board experience will include chef inspired meal with a complimentary beer/wine/spirit. There is no barrier on the wireless connection and power points. The passengers will be provided with the state bags amenity kit and a Casper sleep set.
LUFTHANSA AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICY:
- Check in baggage: The passenger is permitted to carry not more than 40 lbs. (18.14 kgs). It should not exceed by 62 inches (157 cm).
- Carry-on baggage: The passengers can carry one bag that should go in the overhead bin and should not be more than 56x46x25 cm and one personal item that can be a purse, laptop bag, camera or a small musical instrument.
LUFTHANSA AIRLINES CHECK IN POLICY:
You can check in through Lufthansa Airlines official website with your confirmation ID and reference number. The online check-in available before 24 hours before departure of the flight.
- Mobile Check-in: You can check-in through the official application of the Lufthansa Airlines through your confirmation ID on your mobile or tablet.
- Airport Kiosk: You can check-in by yourself to avoid long ques and waiting for your turn for baggage drop.
- Airport counter check-in: The traditional and most relaxing and reliable way to check-in at the Airport by the Airline staff.
HOW TO BOOK LUFTHANSA AIRLINES FLIGHT TICKETS?
- Browse Lufthansa Airlines official website www.lufthansa.com on your computer or mobile phone.
- On the homepage itself, you will find the option to book a flight.
- Filling the details of the origin and destination of the trip along with the dates you want to book a flight for. Then enter the number of passengers and the class provided by the Lufthansa Flights.
- After putting all the details out there click on ‘Find Flights’.
- On the next page you will see a list flight for your preferred dates.
- Choose the best flight for your purpose.
- As soon as you click on the flight, you will be redirected to the details of the passengers.
- After filling all the details, you will see the payment gateway for your tickets.
- As you make the payment you will receive the confirmation through the registered Email Id or your phone number.
Experience Budget Travel, Rich Experience!
We intend to take the struggle out of your travel planning by our tie-ups with all the major airlines and Industry's Experts for travel.