About Emirates Airlines
Emirates Airlines is the largest Airline of United Arab Emirates. Headquartered at Garhand, Dubai. It is also the largest Airline in the middle east which is solely owned by the government of Dubai. This operates over 3600 flights per week. The EMIRATES fleet size is 300 aircrafts including Airbus 360 and Boing wide body aircrafts. Emirates airlines is the World’s 4th largest Airline in terms of number of passengers travel and the revenue collected. The Airline flies to 150+ cities in 80 countries and comprising 6 continents.
TYPES OF EMIRATES AIRLINES CABINS
- First Class: The passengers of the first class are given premier access to the on board and off board services. You can carry two bags and you will be given priority in the whole journey. The seats have a 6 way adjustable headrest and a padded articulating seat cushion to give you all the comfort in the air. The passengers are provided with more entertainment options – main Screen, seatback on-demand and personal device entertainment. Moving onto meals the food is prepared with the totter chef committee and there will be a wide selection of complimentary inflight beverages available throughout your flight, including water, soft drinks, juice, tea, freshly brewed coffee and a variety of beer, wine and spirits.
- Business Class: You can check-in up to two standard sized bags without giving service charge. The seats give you perfect blend of work and comfort on the go. For entertainment you will have the E-books library and the private screening with Wi-Fi support. Meals and inflight selected beverages will be complimentary.
- Premium Economy: Enjoy your ride with the extra legroom for about 4 inches more than the main cabin. The passengers will be provided with faster Wi-Fi. You can stream free movies and T.V shows on your own device. You can order your inflight meal between 2 weeks to 20 hours online.
- Economy Class: The main cabin provides you all the comfort at the most affordable prices. The passengers can order their inflight meal 12 hours before flying. They will be provided with the free movies and TV shows and Books and magazine collection. For better connectivity you will have the access to Wi-Fi. Free texting during your flight through iMessage, Facebook messenger and WhatsApp.
EMIRATES AIRLINES BAGGAGE POLICIES:
- Check in Baggage: The size of a standard bag measures (length, Breadth and height) 62 inches from the outside, the passengers of United economy are allowed with 23kgs whereas first and business class are allowed to take 32 kgs.
- Carry-on Baggage: Your carry-on bag should fit in the overhead bin with maximum dimensions of 9x22x22 inches with handles and wheels. You can also carry a personal bag with maximum dimensions of 9x10x17 inches.
- Travelling with Animals: Domesticated small dogs and cats can travel with the passenger on board. Others can be shipped outside the cabin into cages with United Arab restrictions and guidelines for pet travel.
EMIRATES AIRLINES CHECK IN POLICY:
- Web Check-in: You can check in through Emirates Airlines official website with your confirmation ID and reference number. The online check-in available before 24 hours before departure of the flight.
- Mobile Check-in: You can check-in through the official application of the Emirates Airlines through your confirmation ID on your mobile or tablet.
- Airport Kiosk: You can check-in by yourself to avoid long ques and waiting for your turn for baggage drop.
- Airport Counter Check-in: The traditional and most relaxing and reliable way to check-in at the Airport by the Airline staff.
STEPS TO BOOK EMIRATES AIRLINES TICKET?
- Browse Emirates Airlines official website www.emirates.com/in/english on your computer or mobile phone.
- On the homepage itself, you will find the option to book a flight.
- Fill In the details of the origin and destination of the trip along with the dates you want to book a flight for. Then enter the number of passengers and the class provided by the Emirates Flights.
- After putting all the details out there click on ‘Find Flights’.
- On the next page you will see a list flight for your preferred dates.
- Choose the best flight for your purpose.
- As soon as you click on the flight, you will be redirected to the details of the passenger
- After filling all the details, you will see the payment gateway for your tickets.
- As you make the payment you will receive the confirmation through the registered Email Id or your phone number.
EMIRATES AIRLINES MANAGE BOOKING:
- Managing your bookings with the Emirates Airline is extremely easy, all you need is to pull up their website.
- The homepage will show you the column ‘Reservations’.
- After clicking the tab, you will get a drop-down to go to ‘Manage Reservation’ option.
- Then you can access your booking by entering booking confirmation number and last name or your frequent flyer number.
- On the next page you will find your booking, view, change or cancel the booking. However, refund or modification of the booking depends on the fare rules and airline policies by Emirates.
- You can also check-in for your scheduled flight from ‘Manage Reservation.’
Experience Budget Travel, Rich Experience!
We intend to take the struggle out of your travel planning by our tie-ups with all the major airlines and Industry's Experts for travel.